What Is A Mojo Bag?
A mojo bag is often a small fabric/felt/leather amulet bag stuffed with herbs, roots, stones, bones, sigils, metals, and anything the Witch considers necessary, and “fed” regularly with oils, liquors, waters as well as other magical potions.
When To Make It
Always on the growing phase in the moon or in the full moon; on a Monday if you would like Eleggua to spread out the roads for the money in the future, or over a Friday if you’d like Ochum that may help you keep, save and increase your wealth. It works better if done at noon, beneath the light of the sun when possible, or otherwise during daylight hours.
– A green fabric/leather/felt bag, 3×3 inches approximately, or just a square of the of people materials, which you will tie in a little bundle with green or golden string;
– Choose three in the following dried herbs: rosemary, lemongrass, wormwood, spearmint, cinquefoil, ginseng (leaves), fir, fig tree (leaves), stevia, thyme – a teaspoon of each one;
– Three golden coins – it doesn’t matter the sort, so long as they’re all exactly the same;
– A piece of parchment paper along with your petition, written with green ink;
– A pinch of one’s hair, nail clippings or body fluids;
– Three African Wish Beans;
– Three golden/yellow candles (taper candles are fine) and three candle holders.
– Incense (optional but recommended).
Note about ingredients: there are numerous recipes for amulet bags, this also is only a basic one: you could add whatever elements you are feeling like adding, as long as they represent abundance and wealth for you. ขายพระเครื่อง of gold or/and silver, other herbs, honey, gemstones, roots, bones, etc., are normal additions. Nothing works better than what says “money” to you personally!
– Make a triangle pointing north with all the three candles make all of the materials in the dish in the centre in the triangle. Now you can light the incense, pray and meditate about your wish.
– Once you are focused, place all products in the bag making three knots when you recite 3 x(once for each knot):
“By the power in the Orishas,I tie Fortune to my fate;all of my needs are satisfied. Ach?�!”
– Optional: read Psalm 65.
Leave the bag within the plate until the candles have finished burning. When the candles are performed, there are lots of steps you can take to improve the power of the amulet bag (definitely not for the same day, but at the earliest opportunity):
– If you are seeking Eleggua’s help, visit a crossroads and leave three pennies, three candies and a tiny bottle of rum for him;
– If you are getting Ochum’s help, take three peaches and a jar of honey to your water stream and leave them in the shore on her;
– For any other Orisha/deity you need to use, an exclusive offering of his/her favourite food and/or drink is sure to ease the way in which.
Keeping And Feeding Your Amulet Bag
When you earn the bag, you’ve only started lifespan of one’s money amulet; a common mistake of beginner practitioners is usually to make an amulet bag, put it somewhere and just forget it – its energy vanishes and dies, then comes disappointment and failed expectations, along with all the sense of not being helped.
First of all, you must go ahead and take bag along for about seven days. You can either pin it using a safety pin for your clothes, or tie it with a string and wear it like a long necklace or around your waist.
It is vital that nobody sees that you get it, or you are using it. Do not sleep, bath or make love while putting it on. When not in use, ensure that is stays in a very box with your altar.
Whenever you check out a job interview, or to ask for a raise or promotion, wear it. Wear it as you work or on any social occasion where you may meet people in work positions that appeal to you. The job you dream about comes from your most unexpected meetings.
Clean it of residual energy every month on the full moon by placing it on a plate stuffed with regular salt and letting it have the light from the moon for just one night. After cleaning it, it ought to often be fed.
Feeding the amulet bag is dropping a number of drops of magical oil, rum, whiskey, honey or Santeria waters on the “mouth” with the bag. You do this to keep its energy alive and flowing, so that it has to be done regularly; once every a fortnight could be the regular frequency.
Yes, it’ll get ugly, grubby, smelly and dirty – pretty magic is not required here. The best amulet bags include the oldest, ugliest ones. It’s not a decoration item, so don’t be concerned about the feeding spoiling the bag. If you want a beautiful bag, make another bag on your altar, embellishing it with ribbons, feathers, charms and sequins, and provide it to your Orisha/deity like a gift.
What Is A Mojo Bag?